Eagle Business Directory Submission
The City of Eagle Economic Development Office has launched an online business directory. Our goal with the directory is to provide a handy and user-friendly online resource for residents and visitors to easily find businesses and services around the city.
Residents and visitors will find the directory on the City’s Economic Development Department webpages, Eagle Business Directory and the map includes a searchable directory by business category.
Listing your business in the online directory is free and available only to Eagle businesses. Each listing will include the following information: business name, address, business description, phone number, service offerings, and links to your website, email, gift cards and food delivery sites. Submissions on the website directory will also be put into the City of Eagle "Explore Eagle ID" mobile app.
Each business will have the opportunity to classify itself within various categories. Users will be able to search alphabetically by category. Once a submission is received, reviewed, and approved, each business will get a confirmation email that its listing has been added to the database.
To get started, all you need is to pull together the information below. Once you have it, visit the City Business Directory form to submit your business. The form will ask the following questions:
Business Website and/or Facebook page URL
Business Details (Brief description of your business and social media information)
Category Listing (Use the category listings provided below and choose all that apply)
- Accounting and Tax Preparation Services (Accountants, tax firms)
- Advertising & Marketing Services (Publishers, public relations, graphic design, product photography, signs, videography, marketing, film & media production, virtual reality, website design)
- Art & Photography Services (Glass, custom picture framing, paintings, photo & passport services, photographers, sculptures, independent artists)
- Autos, Bikes and Motorcycle Sales (Auto dealers, parts & accessories, bicycle sales, motorcycle and boat dealers, recreational vehicle dealers, tire dealers)
- Autos, Bikes and Motorcycle Services (Alignments and tune-ups, auto body & maintenance, auto detailing, auto glass shops, bicycle builds/rebuilds, bicycle repairs & maintenance, car washes, classic car restoration, gas stations, locksmiths, motorcycle repair & maintenance, oil change & lubrication, tires & brakes, upholstery)
- Banks and Credit Unions (Banks and credit unions)
- Beauty Shops & Barber Shops (Barber shops, beauty salons, spas, body treatments, eyelashes, brows, waxing, hair care, massage therapy, makeup, nails, skin care, tanning salon, and tattoo removal)
- Business Leagues & Chambers of Commerce
- Clothing and Accessory Stores (Children & Infant Clothing, clothing accessories, consignment/used clothing, jewelry sales, womens and mens clothing, shoes, other apparel stores)
- Computer and Electronics Services (Cell phone service & repair, computer repair & maintenance, data processing/hosting, electronics repair, IT support, network & fiber optics, software publishers)
- Construction and Development Services (architects / drafting, consultants, contractors, developers, electricians, engineers, excavators/concrete, flooring, tile, cabinets, handyman services, interior designers, surveyors, landscapers, plumbers, HVAC contractors, roofers, siding, windows and doors)
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Education and Daycare (Public and private schools, daycares, preschools, learning facilities, etc.)
- Entertainment Venues (Amusement arcades, arts & crafts making, bars, breweries & tap rooms, movie theaters, museums, U-pick farms, venues with music/games, bowling alleys, wineries, tasting rooms)
- Event Services and Outfitters (Catering, crowd management, event planning, event security, florists, bakeries, outfitters, traffic & parking services, ushering & ticket taking)
- Financial Services (Bookkeeping, financial advisors, financial planning, financial consultants, investment services, mortgage lenders, payroll services)
- Fitness and Exercise (Gyms, fitness centers, fitness programs, personal fitness coaches, yoga studios, etc.)
- General Merchandise Stores (Art, book stores, department stores, florists, gifts and souvenir stores, hobby stores, toy stores, game stores, musical instrument sales, office & stationary supplies, pet supplies, record store, tapes & CDs, sporting goods, used merchandise stores, other misc. retail)
- Government and Public Utilities (City government offices, health and welfare offices, public utility companies, state government offices, transportation authorities, school districts, etc.)
- Groceries and Sundries Stores (Bakeries, grocery stores, convenience stores, liquor stores, meat markets, specialty items)
- Health Care and Medical Services (Chiropractic, dentists, oral surgeons, diet and weight loss services, hospitals, emergency care, urgent care, outpatient clinics, massage therapists, mental health, counselors, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, laboratories, imaging centers, physicians, physical therapists, skin care/dermatology, vision services, home health care, hospice services)
- Health and Personal Care Stores (Cosmetics, beauty supplies, luggage, pharmacies, drug stores, vitamin /supplement stores, health food stores)
- Home and Garden Retail Sales (Appliances and electronics stores, building materials, camera & photography store, computer sales, floor/windows/doors, furniture stores, hardware stores, home furnishings/home decor, home improvement stores, kitchen & bath stores, nursery and garden center, outdoor power equipment sales, paint and wall covering sales)
- Home and Garden Services (Audio, security, video, cleaning and maintenance, equipment rental, flooring & cabinets, handyman, landscapers, locksmiths, pest control, septic service & pumping, tree trimming & removal, windows & doors)
- Individual and Family Services (Assisted living facilities, community food services, community housing services, counseling, elderly services, hospice, mortuaries/crematoriums)
- Indoor Recreation Venues (Indoor sports, gyms, fitness centers, go-karts)
- Insurance Services (Auto, home, life, medical)
- Legal Services (Bankruptcy, corporate/business, criminal, family law, immigration, intellectual property, labor/unemployment, personal injury, real estate, estate, tax)
- Lodging (Hotels, motels, bed and breakfast, hostel)
- Mail, Printing and Shipping Services (mail, shipping, printing, fedex, ups)
- Manufacturing (Food, beverage, food products)
- Manufacturing (Furniture and home decor)
- Manufacturing (Outdoor products, recreation technology)
- Non-Profit Organizations (Churches, civic leagues, social welfare organizations, associations of employees, labor unions, and other social and recreational clubs)
- Outdoor Recreation Venues (Horseshoes, alpine skiing, snow tubing, biking, golf courses, horseback riding, motocross, swimming, tennis, zip lining)
- Personal Services (Jewelry repair and appraisals, locksmiths, notary services, embroidery, quilting, alterations, tailoring)
- Pet Services (Boarding, day stay, pet spas, pet grooming, veterinary services)
- Real Estate, Leasing and Management Services (Real estate offices, property management offices, real estate appraisers, title companies)
- Religious Organizations (Churches, other religious organizations)
- Restaurants and Drinking Places (Restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, bars, ice cream/yogurt, donut shop)
- Shopping and Retail (Clothing, grocery stores, pharmacy, florist, furniture and decor, pet supplies, thrift stores, and any other business where merchandise is sold.) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the cost of being included in the City of Eagle Business Directory? Inclusion in the City Business Directory is for Eagle businesses only and is free of charge.
- How do I know if my business is located in the City of Eagle? If you are unsure if your business is located in Eagle, please email the Economic Development office at EconomicDevelopment@cityofeagle.org.
- I do not see a category that fits my business. How do I identify one? Please email the Economic Development office at EconomicDevelopment@cityofeagle.org
- Can I edit or change my information?
No, you cannot change your information, but we would be happy to update the information for you. Please email the Economic Development office at EconomicDevelopment@cityofeagle.org the changes and updates requested.
- How long will take to receive a confirmation email that my business has been added to the directory? Please allow 3 business days to confirm your submission.