Eagle River is a 90-acre premier mixed-use development located on the Boise River. Situated at the prominent intersection of Eagle Road and State Highway 44, Eagle River hosts a diverse roster of businesses, from innovative office tenants to the Bardenay Restaurant & Distillery, to the Hilton Garden Inn. The development includes extensive landscaping, pathways, water features, ample parking and contiguous access to the Boise River Greenbelt. Eagle River is an affiliate of Grossman Company Properties (GCP) based in Phoenix, Arizona.
For more information, visit the Eagle River website.
Available Leasing and Development Opportunities
- Eagle River IV - a two-story 38,000 square feet building with an expansive landscaped lobby featuring a 33-feet high ceiling. This building has one suite available of 2,718 square feet.
- Eagle River VI - This15,000 square feet two-story building is located with direct access to the Boise River Greenbelt. A scenic trout-stocked pond sits between the building and the Greenbelt.
- Mixed-Use Pads - The Eagle River pads along State Highway 44 provide one of the more exciting entitled mixed-use opportunities in the area. With great visibility and daily traffic counts over 42,000 on Eagle Road and 30,000 on SH-44, this location is perfectly suited for a range of uses. Details: 747,094 square feet, 17.15 acres. Up to 170,000 square feet of retail. 832 parking stalls (4.85/1000).
- Office Parcels - Three pads within Eagle River offer businesses the option to design and build their own office building. Eagle River is open to discussing a build-to-suit with a long term lease in place, a build-to-suit and sale, and the sale of the pad fee-simple. All pads offer ample parking.
- Parcel 21: Located immediately at the east entrance to Eagle River, this convenient site offers frontage on SH-44. 62,094 square feet, 1.43 acres. Can accommodate 22,000 square feet building or it can be split to accommodate two smaller buildings.
- Parcel 41: Located on one of Eagle River's well-manicured ponds with unimpeded views of the Greenbelt. 42,143 square feet, 0.97 acres. Can accommodate 18,000 square feet building.
- Restaurant Site - This site is directly off of Eagle Road and adjacent to the 98-room Hilton Garden Inn. Situated perfectly to capture the 44,000 vehicles that pass everyday on Eagle Road and the neighboring traffic from the hotel. Site can accommodate approximately 4,900 square feet building or 2,000 square feet building with a drive-thru.
- The Riverside Parcel - A unique opportunity nestled along the Boise River and the Greenbelt. This well-located parcel presents an exciting site for a myriad of uses. Feasible uses range from a corporate campus to multi-family to senior living. Adjacent to Merrill Park. Call 208-938-4270 for more details.
- Details: 6 acres / 261,360 square feet
- Zoning: Mixed-Use with a Development Agreement.