News Flash

City of Eagle News

Posted on: November 19, 2020

Eagle Arts Commission 2021 Arts and Culture Grants

cup full of paintbrushes

The Eagle Arts Commission is now accepting applications for 2021 Arts and Culture Grants. Individuals or organizations can apply for funding for projects or education that will enhance the artistic atmosphere and musical environment in Eagle. Preference will be given to organizations/applicants with non-profit status. 

Total funding available is $15,000 for all grants during the 2020-2021 fiscal year grant cycle, which ends on September 30, 2021. The Commission may award full, partial, or no funding to applicants. All grant funds shall be utilized during the fiscal year.

If chosen, funding of 80% funding will be given upfront and the remaining 20% will be given after a final report has been provided to the Commission within 30 days from project completion. 

Apply online for a 2021 Eagle Arts Commission Grant

View past grant-funded projects and programs.

Facebook Twitter Email