Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 15, 2019, 12:00 PM @ Council Chambers
October 15, 2019, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Zions Bank, Business Resource Center
In this workshop, you will learn about:
• Different types of credit and the cost of credit
• What goes into a credit score
• Where to access your credit report
• How to identify and dispute errors
• When and why you might need a credit freeze
• How financial institutions and others use credit data for decisions
• Good habits you can begin today to improve your situation
October 15, 2019, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Business Base Camp is a two hour interactive workshop aimed at discovering the feasibility of your business idea. The first section covers the topics every new business must know. The second half covers using the Business Model Canvas to test the feasibility of your idea.