Search Our Site
Connect with Us On
Facebook Twitter
The Seal of the City of Eagle, Idaho

The Public Works Department is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the City’s parks, facilities, street lights, vehicles, and other City programs.  We are committed to providing high quality, well planned infrastructure and services that are both environmentally responsible and cost effective. We strive to promote personal safety, economic growth and civic vitality.  We are dedicated to the vision of excellence the City of Eagle has for the future. 

Public Works: 208-939-6813
Public Works After Hours: 208-939-6813 ext 235
Public Works Main Fax: 208-939-6827

Eric Ziegenfuss, Director of Public Works - 208-939-6813 ext 235
Holly Csencsits, Administrative Clerk II
Wayne Hancock, CPSI, Maintenance Specialist
AJ Cormier, Facility Technician II

Public Works FAQs:

Q: How can I dispose of my household hazardous waste?

A: The City of Eagle provides Household Hazardous Waste Collection for Eagle residents quarterly the second Wednesday of January, April, July and October.  Collection takes place at the south end of the Eagle Library parking lot (100 N. Stierman Way) hours of operation are 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.  Hazardous waste such as used electronics, pesticides, cleaning supplies, paint, solvents and used motor oil will be collected.  For more information contact City Hall at 939-6813.

For a full list of accepted materials visit

Q: Does the City maintain a bidders list or list of contacts to receive notice of Request for Proposals (RFP’s)?

A: No. Idaho State law regarding public bidding requirements for municipalities is detailed in Idaho State Code 67-2805; the City of Eagle adheres the requirements established by law. Advertisements for Bids, Requests for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications are posted on the City of Eagle’s website. Additionally, publication in the official newspaper for qualifying requests is provided when required.

Q: Where does the City of Eagle advertise for various projects?

A: Depending on the scope of work, projects are published in The Idaho Statesman and always posted on the City of Eagle’s website.

Q: Who do I talk to about a problem with a streetlight?

A: You can either contact the Public Works Department at 208-939-6813, or submit a report to See here for City owned street lights:

Q: Who do I call about a problem with my street?

A: In most instances, Ada County Highway District will be able to assist you with questions regarding streets. They may be reached at 208-387-6100.

This is the official website of Eagle, Idaho