Fun Days Run
- Register online now through our website.
- Registration will be available at packet pick up.
- Same-Day registration is NOT available.
- Registration is limited to 300 participants.
Online registration closes Wednesday, July 5th at midnight. Those wanting to register beyond that date may do so at packet pick up on Thursday and Friday, July6th & 7th 11am - 6pm at the Pulse Running Shop.
Saturday, July 8th (Race Day)
- 8:00 am | Check-In & Packet Pick-Up (ends at 8:45 am)
- 9:00 am | 10K Race begins
- 9:15 am | 5k Race begins
- 9:30 am | Complimentary Breakfast is served
- 10:30 am-11:30 am | Race awards given (Subject to change based on race completion.)
Racers will be served a complimentary breakfast with their purchase of race tickets. Breakfast consists of fresh fruit, pancakes, coffee, orange juice, and sausage. Don’t forget your breakfast tear-off ticket located on your race bib!
What to Bring
- Recommended items include a water bottle, comfortable running shoes, sunscreen, and a light coat. Dress for the weather!
- Bring your appetite! Complimentary breakfast will start at 9:30 am!
Packet Pick Up
All participants should plan on attending packet pick-up to grab their t-shirt, timing chip, and bib number for the race.
- Thursday & Friday, July 6th & 7th
- 11 am - 6 pm
- Pulse Running & Fitness Shop
- 520 S. Meridian Rd. Ste 60, Meridian, ID 83642
- Race registration is available at packet pick-up.
Day of Race packet pickup is available from 8:00 am - 8:45 am.
All participants receive a t-shirt, race number, and timing chip (timing chip picked up at race day check-in).
Timing chips will be available during this event and are to be worn during the entire race. Chips are to be worn for safety purposes and so we know that everyone has completed the race. This is a timed race and will feature prizes for winners.
Personal Bags & Equipment
A backpack is a great utility that you use to keep all your items safe and secure. Eagle Parks and Recreation, the City of Eagle, and all event sponsors are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property. There will not be a secure location to keep personal belongings.
Timing and Rewards
Bibs are available for pick-up during packet pick-up. Race Chips are available at packet pick up and on race day at check-in. Every runner must wear a race chip to ensure the safety of our participants. Prizes will be given to the first-place runners in the following categories:
- Top 3 in 5k (Women)
- Top 3 in 5k (Men)
- Top 3 in 10k (Women)
- Top 3 in 10k (Men)
There will be water stations at the 5k turnaround and the 10k turnaround. There will also be water available at the finish line for all runners.
Race Course Map
Beginning and ending at beautiful Merrill Park, the entire course for the 5k and 10k takes place entirely on the greenbelt. The course is a mix of paved and unpaved pathway. The out-and-back course has very limited hills and elevation gain/loss.
Rain may be in the forecast and though we're hoping to get some of that rain before race day to help clear the air, we're also hoping for it to be dry and pleasant the morning of the race. In any event, the run will be held rain or shine! In the event of any of the following, the race will be canceled: severe weather storms, severe lightning showers, flooding affects transportation, or the governor declares a weather emergency and asks people to stay off the roads.