SBA Disaster Assistance and CARES Act Relief
Small businesses, private non-profit organizations of any size, small agricultural cooperatives and small aquaculture enterprises that have been financially impacted as a direct result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) since Jan. 31, 2020, may qualify for SBA and CARES Act relief.
SBA Customer Service Representatives are available to answer questions about programs and explain application processes. Call the SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information. Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call (800) 877-8339. For more information about available SBA resources and services, please visit SBA.gov/coronavirus.
- Read about the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance Program
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application Forms
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Resources for Businesses
- Asistencia de Desastre de la SBA en Respuesta al Coronavirus @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP) AND OTHER ASSISTANCE OPTIONS
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
- Find Idaho Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Lenders
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- SBA 7(a) Loan Options @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
OTHER KNOWN FUNDING AND SUPPORT RESOURCES