- Parks, Pathways & Recreation
- Community Event Application
Community Event Application
Interested in having an event at a City of Eagle park or facility? Follow these steps below for a successful event.
- Submit a Community Event Application. Applications can be dropped off at or mailed to Eagle City Hall (660 E Civic Lane Eagle, ID 83616) or returned electronically to the email address listed on the form.
- Attend a Community Event Committee meeting held every first Tuesday and third Thursday of the month at Eagle City Hall in Council Chambers. The committee includes a representative from the Ada Country Highway District (ACHD), Eagle Police Department (EPD), City of Eagle Clerks Office, and City of Eagle Parks and Recreation.
- Receive approval from the Community Events committee to hold the event.
Community Event Applications must be received by the City of Eagle Parks and Recreation Department a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled date of the event and may be submitted as early as twelve (12) months before the event.
If you are planning on hosting an event where alcohol will be served, you may need an Open Container Permit. If you have questions about the permitting process please call the City Clerk's Office at (208) 939-6813.
Please give us a call at (208) 489-8763 or send us an email. Interested in hosting an event on public property, but not on City-owned property? Please reach out to the City of Eagle Clerk’s Office at (208) 939-6813 for more information.
What is a Community Event?
The City of Eagle is proud to partner with individuals, non-profits, and businesses alike to provide unique community events. A community event is defined as any organized activity involving the use of or having an impact upon public property, sidewalks, parks, or streets in a manner that varies from its current land use or requires a permit. The City of Eagle is committed to working with event organizers to help produce a successful and safe event that has minimal impact on the environment, surrounding neighborhoods, and businesses. We believe this is achieved through responsible leadership, careful planning, good organization, and teamwork.