Permitting & Licensing
The City of Eagle's Economic Development staff serves as the first and single point of contact for the development and permitting processes. Please contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at
(208) 489-8780 for assistance navigating through the processes.
Entitlements and Permitting
City of Eagle Department of Planning & Zoning
It is the responsibility of the Planning and Zoning Department to provide for the administration of the City of Eagle Zoning Ordinance, the Land Subdivision Ordinance, the Flood Control Ordinance, and the Comprehensive Plan. The Department serves as the technical staff on planning and zoning issues before the City Council, the Planning and Zoning Commission, and the Design Review Board.
- Land Use Planning and Entitlement Processes
- Planning and Zoning Land Use Applications and Forms
- Design Review Processes and Applications
- Home Occupation Permits
- Sign Permits
- Fence and Retaining Wall Permits
City of Eagle Building Department
The City of Eagle Building Department is responsible for the reviewing, maintaining and tracking of permits issued for all new construction, alterations, additions, repairs, and demolitions, along with inspecting all building projects to assure compliance with the adopted building codes.
- Building Permit Applications and Forms
- Building Climate and Geographic Design Criteria
- Mechanical Permits
- Electrical Permits
- Plumbing Permits
- Pre-Construction Meeting Overview
The City of Eagle City Clerk's office is responsible for the regulation of alcohol licensing, catering permits, vendors and solicitor's licenses and business licenses.