- Eagle Boards & Commissions
- Planning & Zoning Commission
Planning & Zoning Commission
The Planning and Zoning Commission’s duties are set forth in Eagle City Code and are as follows:
- Conduct a planning process designed to prepare, implement, review and update a comprehensive plan that includes all lands within the governing board’s jurisdiction.
- Hold public hearings prior to:
- Changes to the plan and ordinances
- Planned unit development proposals and variance applications
- Rezone applications
- Special use permits
- Zoning ordinance amendments
- Recommending the comprehensive plan
- Provide ways and means to obtain citizen participation in the planning process.
- Recommend changes to a comprehensive plan and zoning ordinance prior to annexation of an unincorporated area.
- Recommend a map, a governing plan and ordinances for an area of City impact that is within the unincorporated area of the County.
- Recommend subdivision and zoning ordinances.
- Such other duties as are required by Idaho law and this Code.
Agendas & Minutes
Meeting minutes and agenda can be accessed using the Laserfiche Weblink. Packet items can be accessed through the meeting agendas listed below. If you are seeking additional information, please fill out the Public Records Request.
Submitting Written Testimony
Written testimony submitted for inclusion in the record of any public hearing item shall comply with the following standards:
- 1. Written testimony must be submitted to the city clerk no less than five (5) working days prior to the day on which the public hearing is scheduled.
- 2. Written testimony shall include the signature and address of the submitter.
- 3. Written testimony should address the issue at hand.
- 4. Written testimony should not be personally malicious.
- 5. The presiding officer shall require an oral acknowledgment of such written testimony having been submitted.
- 6. If written testimony fails to comply with the aforementioned standards, the presiding officer may declare such testimony inadmissible. (Ord. 419, 3-26-2002).
Written testimony may be submitted by:
- Hand-delivery to City Hall at 660 E. Civic Lane, Eagle, ID 83616
- Mail to City of Eagle, Attn: Planning & Zoning, P.O. Box 1520, Eagle, ID 83616
- Email Planning & Zoning Staff
Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings
- 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
- Eagle City Hall, 660 E. Civic Lane Eagle, ID 83616
Planning & Zoning Commission Members
- Trent Wright, Chairman
- Steve Guerber, Vice-Chairman
- Todd McCauley
- Diane McLaughlin
- Derek Smith
Planning & ZoningPhysical Address
660 E Civic Lane
Eagle, ID 83616
Planning and Zoning Phone Hours: 9 am-4 pmPhone: 208-939-0227Fax: 208-938-3854