Welcome to the 2023 Eagle Fun Days Celebration!
Eagle Fun Days is July 7 and 8, 2023! Friday, July 7 is Family Fun Night at Guerber Park, Eagle Fun Night hosted by the Chamber of Commerce and Old State Saloon at Heritage Park, and the Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show at Eagle Island State Park. Saturday, July 8 is the Eagle Fun Days Fun Run, vendor market, live music, car show, Wet & Wild parade, cornhole tournament, and Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed! See details below:
What is Eagle Fun Days all about? Check out this video to find out!
Eagle Fun Days Parade Application
The application to participate in the Eagle Fun Days Parade is closed for 2023.
Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed
Eagle Fun Days Schedule of Events Flyer
Download a one-page flyer of the Eagle Fun Days events by clicking here.
Eagle Fun Days Vendors
The Vendor Application for this year's Eagle Fun Days is full. For vendor information and application, click here.
Friday, July 7
Family Fun Night, Guerber Park
- Join us from 5 to 8 pm in Guerber Park (2200 Hill Rd, Eagle) for Family Fun Night! Free family activities include field games, bounce houses, photo booths, kid's activity booths, food trucks, and more! Water fun will be provided by the Eagle Fire Department ladder truck and fire hose spraying water over the park. A dunk tank activity will be available to raise funds for the Idaho C.O.P.S. Foundation (Concerns Of Police Survivors). This is an alcohol-free event for all ages and is sponsored by Sparklight. Family Fun Night is sponsored by Sparklight.
FREE shuttle service and more parking between Eagle Academy (100 S Academy Way in Eagle) and Guerber Park on Friday, July 7th from 5 - 8 pm:
Eagle Chamber and Old State Saloon Fun Night, Heritage Park
- 6 -10 PM in downtown Eagle. Visit the Eagle Chamber of Commerce website for details.
Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show, Eagle Island State Park
- Head to Eagle Island State Park (165 Eagle Island Pkwy, Eagle) to catch the Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show. The fireworks will launch around 10:20 pm. 1,100 parking spots are available and parking is first-come, first-served. Park entrance fee will NOT be required after 8:00 pm. Vehicles may enter the park via Highway 44. Vehicles may exit the park via Highway 44 and Hatchery Rd. Traffic control will be on-site to ensure that vehicles travel safely in and out of the park.
Saturday, July 8
Eagle Fun Days Run, Merrill Park
- Hit the trails at 9 am Saturday morning for the Eagle Fun Days Run. After the run stick around Merrill Park (637 E Shore Dr, Eagle) for a pancake breakfast provided by the Eagle Fire Department. Register for the run online.
Market and Live Music, Downtown Eagle
- Vendors of all kinds will take over Downtown Eagle from 11 am to 11 pm on Saturday with live music from local bands performing from the Gazebo Stage and Old State Saloon Stage:
Car Show, Downtown Eagle
- Just down State Street from the Market is the Eagle Fun Days Car Show from noon - 3 pm. If you have a classic car you would like to show off, visit our car show page for registration information.
Eagle Fun Days Wet & Wild Parade, Downtown Eagle
- Join us at 1 pm on Saturday for the Eagle Fun Days Parade! The Parade starts on Old State at Plaza Drive and ends at Stierman Way. There are two parade phases, the dry parade is first, and the wet and wild parade is second. Please do not spray during the dry portion of the parade.
- New this year! The City and the Eagle Fire Department are providing 30, 300-gallon water troughs distributed throughout the parade route for people to use during the wet portion of the parade, so people do not need to bring any water storage containers. Also, for safety reasons, water balloons are not permitted.
- The application to participate in the 2023 Eagle Fun Days Parade is closed.
- If you applied for a spot in the parade you would have been notified no later than Friday, June 23rd if you were successful.
Cornhole Tournament, Downtown Eagle
- Are you a backyard cornhole champion? The tournament is brought to you by Cornhole Idaho and takes place at 3 pm in downtown Eagle. There are separate brackets for casual and experienced players. Click here to learn more.
Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed, Merrill Park
- The Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed is from 5 to 10 pm at Merrill Park (637 E Shore Dr, Eagle). Event proceeds will benefit the Idaho Horse Council. Click here for ticket and event information.
- FREE shuttle service and more parking between Eagle City Hall and Merrill Park on Saturday, July 8th from 5 - 10 pm:
TIPTOW 5th Annual Fire Truck Pull
- The Fire Truck is brought to you by the Trauma Intervention Program (TIP Treasure Valley) and will take place at 7:30 pm in downtown Eagle at the corner of State St. and Stierman Way. Teams of 12 first responders pull a fire engine 100 feet for the fastest time. The first responders will be sponsored by our community and businesses, and the money raised will go back to support the TIP organization.
Rotary Ball Drop
- Purchase tickets for your chance to win up to $1,000 and support the Eagle-Garden City Rotary Club.
- Purchase tickets online at rotaryballdrop.win. You do need not be present to win!
EAGLE FUN DAYS ENTERTAINMENT LINE-UP
State Street, 1st Street, and 2nd Street in Downtown
- Friday 7/7 at 1 pm - Sunday, 7/9 at 7 am
State Street from Stierman Way to Edgewood
- Saturday, 7/8 from 11 am - 5 pm from Iron Eagle Dr. to Stierman Way
New Parade Route:
The Eagle Fun Days Wet n Wild Parade will run from Plaza and Old State Street to Stierman Way.