Welcome to the 2023 Eagle Fun Days Celebration!
Eagle Fun Days is July 7 and 8, 2023! Friday, July 8 is Family Fun Night at Guerber Park and the Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show at Eagle Island State Park. Saturday, July 8 is the Eagle Fun Days Fun Run, vendor market, live music, car show, parade, cornhole tournament, and Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed!
What is Eagle Fun Days all about? Check out this video to find out!
Interested in getting involved? Sign up to volunteer!
Eagle Fun Days Vendors
The Vendor Application for this year's Eagle Fun Days opens in February.
Friday, July 7
Family Fun Night, Guerber Park
- Join us from 5 to 8 pm in Guerber Park (2200 Hill Rd, Eagle) for Family Fun Night! We will have field games, bounce houses, food vendors, and fun activities from local partners like Eagle Police, the Eagle Fire Department, Crime Stoppers, and more!
Eagle Chamber Friday Fun Night, Heritage Park
- 6 -11 PM in downtown Eagle. Visit the Eagle Chamber of Commerce website for details.
Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show, Eagle Island State Park
- Head to Eagle Island State Park (165 Eagle Island Pkwy, Eagle) to catch the Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show. The fireworks will launch around 10:20 pm. 1,100 parking spots are available and parking is first-come, first-served. Park entrance fee will NOT be required after 8:00 pm. Vehicles may enter the park via Highway 44. Vehicles may exit the park via Highway 44 and Hatchery Rd. Traffic control will be on-site to ensure that vehicles travel safely in and out of the park.
Saturday, July 8
Eagle Fun Days Run, Merrill Park
- Hit the trails at 9 am Saturday morning for the Eagle Fun Days Run. After the run stick around Merrill Park (637 E Shore Dr, Eagle) for a pancake breakfast provided by the Eagle Fire Department. Register for the run online.
Market and Live Music, Downtown Eagle
- Vendors of all kinds will take over Downtown Eagle from 11 am to 9 pm on Saturday. Live music from local bands and artists will be playing from the Gazebo Stage from 11 am - 11 pm.
Car Show, Downtown Eagle
- Just down State Street from the Market is the Eagle Fun Days Car Show from noon - 4 pm. If you have a classic car you would like to show off, visit our car show page for registration information.
Eagle Fun Days Parade, Downtown Eagle
- Join us at 1 pm on Saturday for the Eagle Fun Days Parade! The Parade starts at Edgewood Lane and ends at Stierman Way. There are two parade phases, the dry parade is first, and the wet and wild parade is second. Please do not spray during the dry portion of the parade.
- If you applied for a spot in the parade you will be notified no later than Friday, June 24th if you are successful.
Cornhole Tournament, Downtown Eagle
- Are you a backyard cornhole champion? The tournament is brought to you by Cornhole Idaho and takes place at 3 pm in downtown Eagle. There are separate brackets for casual and experienced players. Click here to learn more.
Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed, Merrill Park
- The Rocky Mountain Oyster Feed is from 5 to 10 pm at Merrill Park (637 E Shore Dr, Eagle). Event proceeds will benefit the Eagle Kiwanis Club. Click here for ticket and event information.
Eagle Fun Days Entertainment Line-up
State Street, 1st Street, and 2nd Street in Downtown
- Friday 7/7 at 3 pm - Sunday, 7/9 at 7 am
State Street from Stierman Way to Edgewood
- Saturday, 7/8 from 11am - 5pm from Iron Eagle Dr. to Stierman Way