In honor of Arbor Day the City of Eagle is hosting a youth (18 and younger) art show and contest. The theme is “Trees & Spring”. The submitted art will be on display at Eagle City Hall through the month of April. Mayor Jason Pierce will pick a winner during the City’s Arbor Day Celebration, and a prize will be awarded (winner may pick up the prize at City Hall and does not need to be present during the celebration).
- Art may be any media provided it is 2D and can be mounted flat. Media types include pencil, paint, crayon, cut paper, marker, photography, etc.
- Art must be no larger than 12 inches wide by 18 inches long.
- If art is not rigid, it may be mounted on poster board for display. This process may include glue on the back side of the art. Art may be submitted framed, but framing is not required.
- Artists, and/or guardians, will fill out a submission form with their name, age, address, and phone number.
- One piece of art per artist, please.
- All art submissions must be received at City Hall by 5:00 pm on March 30, 2023.
- Art will be removed from the walls of City Hall on May 1, 2023, and may be picked up between May 1 - June 30, 2023.
Questions shall be directed to:
Laura Williams, Administrative Clerk II
Phone: (208) 939-6813, ext. 1417